How Do I See who is Following Me On Facebook

How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals usually get scared by some bottom information that spreads around social networks. Last week I saw a blog post regarding utilizing a search function to discover individuals that were "following me." Problem was, it was really simply returning results of people with words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a support and worked up a quick guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: complying with doesn't actually suggest anything, specifically if you 2 aren't "friends." It just suggests that your posts marked PUBLIC will appear in their timeline. Immaterial (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know that is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your friends listing
2. Strike the "MORE" switch on the right
3. after that hit "Following".


If you don't like what you see because listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and afterwards the "Edit Privacy" button in the top right (see display shot over).

Note: If you let individuals who aren't your pals follow you, people who send buddy demands that you ignore or delete will instantly start following you. If you don't want somebody to follow you, you can obstruct them any time.