Where are My Videos In Facebook

Where Are My Videos In Facebook - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the video clips were no place to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I watch it on Facebook app utilizing Android smartphone? The solution is, I do not know. Actually!

But I have done a mini research and also I locate individuals whining the very same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 options or 3 pointers to see Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

Where Are My Videos In Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's begin initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to search video clips of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any web browser however I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover all of your uploaded video clips as well as the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you most likely to pictures making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just develop your very own video album then publish all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it functioned.