How Do I Know who is Following Me On Facebook

How Do I Know Who Is Following Me On Facebook - People often obtain scared by some bum details that spreads around social media sites. Last week I saw a message regarding using a search feature to find individuals who were "following me." Trouble was, it was actually just returning results of individuals with words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a support and also whipped up a fast overview to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Do I Know Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: adhering to doesn't truly imply anything, particularly if you two aren't "friends." It simply suggests that your posts noted PUBLIC will turn up in their timeline. No big deal (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know that is REALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your buddies list
2. Hit the "MORE" switch on the right
3. after that strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see because listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and afterwards the "Edit Privacy" switch in the upper right (see screen shot above).

Note: If you allow individuals that aren't your good friends follow you, people that send buddy demands that you disregard or delete will instantly begin following you. If you don't desire someone to follow you, you can obstruct them at any time.