How to Check My Videos On Facebook

How To Check My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android mobile phone? The answer is, I don't know. Actually!

Yet I have done a small research as well as I find people complaining the same issue as me. I have located that Facebook team does not care about these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to check out Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Check My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's begin first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look videos of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any type of internet browser yet I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and you will certainly find "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate every one of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to images making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your very own video album after that upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it worked.