How to View My Videos On Facebook

How To View My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I watch it on Facebook application using Android smart device? The response is, I do not recognize. Really!

Yet I have done a mini research study and I discover people grumbling the exact same concern as me. I have found that Facebook team does not respect these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have actually located 3 remedies or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To View My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to browse video clips of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any kind of web browser however I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will certainly find "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate all of your uploaded videos along with the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your wager but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to photos using Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your own video clip album then publish all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and it functioned.