How Can I See who Likes My Facebook Page

You can check your likes on Facebook with the particular accounts truly conveniently! Below's exactly how you can do it in simple steps. How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page

Who Likes My Facebook Page

Facebook gives a very easy means for you to see the information of all of those that have liked your Facebook Page. However, it's not evident unless you know where to look. This post shows you how to discover whose liked your Facebook Web page by showing you where the information lies on your Web page.

Facebook gives separate checklists of individuals and other Pages who have liked your Page. The checklists are arranged to ensure that the most recent 'sorts' of your Web page appear initially.

How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page


Most likely to the Business page or Business Manager page of Facebook as well as gain access to your Web page. Next, most likely to the Settings tab in the leading right edge as seen below (image edited for dimension benefit) after that go to the People and Other Pages tab on the settings page so as to get a list of all your likes and/or complies with which you can choose from the drop-down menu. You can additionally examine which other Facebook Pages like your Page and that you've outlawed from your Page also!

Who Likes My Facebook Page


Who Likes My Facebook Page

Keep in mind, if someone unlikes your Page, you won't be notified so the only means an admin can understand somebody unliked a Web page is when they track the person before/after liking it as well as seeing if they're in the list or not (you don't need to stress over unliking or unfollowing Pages of your friends/family, unless the person tracks you out!).